Project Manager – IIoT Integration
Location: AMI Global HQ – Las Vegas, NV
AMI is an IIoT technology company with a focus on secure software, hardware, and service solutions for OEMs. AMI’s IIoT solutions allow customers to connect remote industrial assets and equipment to the Internet, enabling data collection and analysis as well as remote control of these assets. AMI has developed proprietary technology that allows for a secure, easy, and affordable way to connect remote assets and optimize digital performance.
For almost a decade, AMI has been working with Global clients and has installed their solutions in various countries in the world, were we specialize in IIoT systems and strategies for equipment manufacturers, distributors and other integrators in the fluid management sector.
AMI Global is looking for a strong Project Manager to coordinate the overall Design and Offering management deliverables that drive product direction.
The Project Manager will work with a high velocity and high performing team as well as customers, taking ownership of all project planning and offering deliverables, coordinating cross project dependencies, planning and executing Digital Integration and Marketplace requirements, ensuring proper project execution, and working with the team to identify improvements and opportunities for efficiency. The right candidate should also be comfortable with preparing materials for, senior executive reviews of cross AMI initiative projects.
In This Role, You Will
- High-level and detailed project planning, management of product roadmap, reporting progress and status against goals and requirements
Collaboration across disciplines and teams to ensure projects and offering deliverables are completed on time and to the required standards
The project manager will work closely with Management, Product Owners, Release Managers, Design, Business Development, Sales, ID (Information Development), Globalization, etc
Coordinate cross project dependencies with co-dependent teams
Risk management as requirements, schedules and dependencies change.
Additional skills include understanding AMI's business processes, experience with IIoT and Data Analytics tools and techniques
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right person to lead at the start as new technologies are shaped and transform industries.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Management or related field desired
Strong verbal communication skills
Effective decision-making skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Willing to travel internationally and domestically up to 25%
5 – 7 years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects with multiple number of E2E full lifecycle implementations
- 5+ years of Project or Product Management experience in software/hardware or IoT environments
- 3+ years of IoT PM experience; understanding of complexity of hardware, firmware, and software development environments
- PMP certification would be considered an asset
Excellent knowledge in Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies.
Knowledge in utilizing the JIRA platform, including an understanding of workflow/ process development.
Ability to communicate with Technical teams.
Experience in both application and infrastructure projects.
Development projects (2-3 years of experience in an Agile environment).
- Strong business and problem solving skill
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global organization
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
- Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
- Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex and global organization
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Ability to work in dynamic and fluid situations, and effective navigates through ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavourable odds and setbacks
- Commitment, Perseverance, Passion
This individual will report to the companies Chief Innovation Officer (CIO)
To apply for this position, please send an email with your current resume and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org