Location: AMI Global HQ – Las Vegas, NV
AMI is an IIoT technology company with a focus on secure software, hardware, and service solutions for OEMs. AMI’s IIoT solutions allow customers to connect remote industrial assets and equipment to the Internet, enabling data collection and analysis as well as remote control of these assets. AMI has developed proprietary technology that allows for a secure, easy, and affordable way to connect remote assets and optimize digital performance.
For almost a decade, AMI has been working with Global clients and has installed their solutions in various countries in the world, were we specialize in IIoT systems and strategies for equipment manufacturers, distributors and other integrators in the fluid management sector.
AMI Global is looking for a strong Office/Marketing Coordinator to oversee the daily office management deliverables and provide marketing/sales support to our commercial team.
The Office/Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting AMI Global's office operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong service background, attention to detail, a high understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills and a willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, advertising and marketing needs, social media support, technology and company system support, processing, ordering supplies and other administrative and customer service duties as assigned.
In This Role, You Will
- The Office/Marketing Coordinator will be the face of the office and provide excellent customer services to clients and vendors, as well as to the commercial and technical AMI Global Team, as requested. The majority of the duties of this position must be performed without delay as this is a critical position.
- Smiles and extends a warm and friendly welcome to everyone entering the AMI Global HQ
- The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties. The Office/Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for direct support of the management team and AMI Global's HQ office operations, including but not limited to; accounts payables and receivables, expense reports, coordination of all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, coordinate the affiliation process for new hires, file maintenance and general office appearance and repair issues. The Office/Marketing Coordinator will also provide instruction and support on office systems, order business cards, name badges and other miscellaneous tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other company programs.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be available to assist the commercial team with marketing, sales support and technology needs related to company resources on request. Will coordinate the necessary paperwork upon affiliation for new hires and well as provide assistance on company systems for the commercial team. The Office/Marketing Coordinator will provide social media and marketing support as requested to allow the commercial team to focus on the growth of their business.
- Perform variety of other administrative duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but not limited to:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Web browsing: Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Understanding of basic network connectivity
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, company web page
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use Internet-based software
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with employees and C-Level clients at all levels
To apply for this position, please send an email with your current resume and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org