Director of Operations
Location: AMI Global HQ – Las Vegas, NV
AMI is an IIoT technology company with a focus on secure software, hardware, and service solutions for OEMs. AMI’s IIoT solutions allow customers to connect remote industrial assets and equipment to the Internet, enabling data collection and analysis as well as remote control of these assets. AMI has developed proprietary technology that allows for a secure, easy, and affordable way to connect remote assets and optimize digital performance.
For almost a decade, AMI has been working with Global clients and has installed their solutions in various countries in the world, were we specialize in IIoT systems and strategies for equipment manufacturers, distributors and other integrators in the fluid management sector.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of our company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching people in logistic functions and customer support.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. You must be an excellent leader and Hands-on, who can discover the most efficient ways to run our business operations.
The goal is to push current sub-assembly towards contract manufacturers (CM) securing efficiency of the company’s operations while implementing QC procedures on actual product but also product support, ticket systems and implementation of ERP systems.
The Director of Operations will be part of the management team.
In This Role, You Will
- Select and implement ERP system
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress with CM
- Supervise staff from different departments (logistics and customer support) and provide constructive feedback
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements together with CTO
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Effective decision-making skills
- Experience in developing budgets and making business plans
- An influential and effective leader willing to work side by side the CEO to improve, implement and achieve company goals and vision
- Experience with commercial processes (i.e. proposals, pricing, T&C’s) a plus
- Experience with developing and managing programs & projects
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Strong business and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global organization
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
- Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
- Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex and global organization
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Ability to work in dynamic and fluid situations, and effective navigates through ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavourable odds and setbacks
- Commitment, Perseverance, Passion
This individual will report to the companies Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
To apply for this position, please send an email with your current resume and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org