Digital Integration Manager – Client Services
Location: AMI Global HQ – Las Vegas, NV or Remote
AMI is an IIoT technology company with a focus on secure software, hardware, and service solutions for OEMs. AMI’s IIoT solutions allow customers to connect remote industrial assets and equipment to the Internet, enabling data collection and analysis as well as remote control of these assets. AMI has developed proprietary technology that allows for a secure, easy, and affordable way to connect remote assets and optimize digital performance.
For almost a decade, AMI has been working with Global clients and has installed their solutions in various countries in the world, were we specialize in IIoT systems and strategies for equipment manufacturers, distributors and other integrators in the fluid management sector.
The AMI Digital Integration Manager – Client Services primary responsibility is defining and ensuring the operating model and strategy for integrating digital services and commercial processes that cover the full AMI portfolio. You coordinate alignment and integration across the different services and commercial teams within AMI Global, and help define the integration plan with our clients and customers.
In This Role, You Will
- This will include assessing & rationalizing processes, and review of current resources and alignment. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring key metrics to ensure milestones are met, development and implementation of organizational policies and practices, and defining and executing programs.
- Review and assess the current digital services (professional services, maintenance & support), and establish plan with the customer teams and also with AMI internal teams to successfully execute integration and continues development
- Develop short-term and long-term plans to integrate commercial processes by partnering with Sales, Sales Operations, Commercial Operations, Sales Enablement and Engineering with our customers.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the integration plan.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency as well as coordination and communication between groups.
- Lead cross-discipline teams to establish an integrated plan to deliver team commitments.
- Tracks and monitors program status and metrics to ensure milestones are met
- Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
- Manage and run additional integration programs/projects as priorities arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or another technical field.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Industrial IoT, Digital Transformation and Data Intelligence (Data Analytics, BI, Big Data etc.)
- Must be willing to travel 30-40%
- Role is based out of Las Vegas, NV (potentially Remote)
- Experience in IoT/IIoT solutions integration
- Experience and understanding of industrial software and hardware solutions
- Experience with professional services, managed/advisory services and customer support for software products.
- Experience with commercial processes (i.e. proposals, pricing, T&C’s) a plus
- Experience with developing and managing programs & projects
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Strong business and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex, global organization
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
- Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
- Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and takes action
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing across a complex and global organization
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to help build effective processes
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Ability to work in dynamic and fluid situations, and effective navigates through ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Uses critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal in the face of unfavourable odds and setbacks
- Commitment, Perseverance, Passion
This individual will report to the companies Chief Innovation Officer (CIO)
To apply for this position, please send an email with your current resume and contact details to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org