Quality Assurance Engineer
AMI Global LLC is an IIoT solution and service provider with headquarter in Las Vegas, NV.
AMI develop and service cloud based monitoring & control end-to-end solutions including embedded electronics hardware/firmware as well as various cloud connectivity data-processing and web based user interface. Our target market is the water industry.
We are an engineering/service company who takes pride in our products and looking for technical people with good people skills to help us serve our customers and further grow our company
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. In this position, you must have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational and communication skills. Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are a must, as well as skilled execution of test cases and a passion for quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Collaborate with product management, development and customer support to develop effective strategies
and test plans
• Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner
• Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
• Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues.
• Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Requirements and Qualifications
• BS/BA in computer science, engineering, information technology, or related field
• Proven work experience as a QA tester or similar role
• Significant work history showing aptitude for project management and QA methodology
• Competence in all technical skills needed to document and troubleshoot errors
• Experience and familiarity with test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
• Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving aptitude
This individual will report to the company Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
To apply for this position, please send an email with your current resume and contact details to the
following email address: email@example.com